Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Beginning...

Welcome to the Review Boutique Blog! My product review website is something that I have wanted to start for a long time and I am excited that this is actually happening. I wanted to do a Blog so I can keep my readers updated when new reviews come up on the website, post about hauls, share my favorites and just keep in touch. I am really looking forward to hearing feedback and interacting with you all about products and the website in general.
 
A little about me:
 
-I have been a web writer for more than 8 years
-I have written product reviews for 3 of those years
-I most recently was a longtime writer for Yahoo! Contributor Network
-I have two daughters who are tweens
-I just celebrated my 11 year wedding anniversary
 
Anything else that you would like to know? Just ask! I look forward to making The Review Boutique all that I know it can be. :)
 
Beth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment